Saturday 1 August 2015

Song of the week:Ghost by Ella Henderson

hiiiiiii

we're in the month of august now!! i swear 2015 has gone so effing swiftly. pejam celik dah august! i still got a month left to rot in my beloved haven before the academic semester starts again. damn, awal cuti dulu rasa macam lama sangat cuti, rupanyaaaa hmmmm takde lah lama mana pun. 

enough with all that, so there's this song that has been haunting me for the past two weeks. i first heard it in the radio,i think it was in mix fm(kut). i only managed to listen like the last part of it and i was like damn, whose amazing song was that? her voice has the mariah carey + kelly clarkson vibes in it. gigih ya ampun carik the song title sepanjang minggu tapi tak berjaya. 

finally, pagi tadi time otw nak pergi beli breakfast dengar dapat lagu ni full kat mixfm. concentrate gila dengar sebab nak guess the song title based on the voice and lyrics. bila search semula kat youtube ghopenyer ni lagu ella henderson titled ghost. task completed babeh!!! akhirnya berjaya pun aku crack the mystery.(hmmmm misteri la sangat...)

go check out this song guys and let me know what you think



I keep going to the river to pray
'Cause I need something that can wash out the pain
And at most
I'm sleeping all these demons away
But your ghost, the ghost of you
It keeps me awake


this song is special cause it reminds me of  someone who has a hold over me, keeps on haunting, tormenting over me even when i did try to move on and run away from it, but i just can't(hey, it's not that easy!!).

that is all,cheers.
zaf xx




No comments:

Post a Comment