Monday 20 July 2015

Aidilfitri 1436H

salam empat syawal folks!!
belum terlambat lagi kiranya untuk saya mengucapkan

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI!!

ampun maaf zahir dan batin ingin dipinta andainya ada silap dan salah 
daripada pihak saya dan keluarga







salam salam sessh


oh btw, we were joined by three lovely guests from the states, Cat, Hannah and her friend Mel. Cat is my mom's ETA(english teaching assistant)







this is our official family photo





with these fabulous ladies



my family photo:



take 1


take 2


take 3


this is my ayah ngah's fam



my parents and little brother with our special guests




team raya biruuuu official pics. ahahah




mother daughter moment got photobombed by the annoying monster. ahah. just kidding


ada budak menyibuk


acah acah merajuk sebab nak orang pujuk





the background is just so amazing


ahahah, amek kau dua sekali photographer =P


my mom and her siblings


the boys




with the cousins




abam sado SEMESTA. comment in the box below for further inquiries



so that's all from me. have a blessed and festive raya with your loved one folks.


again,selamat hari raya from me, zafirah and irfan mon mon. xoxo



3 comments: