Sunday 1 February 2015

Happy New Year!!


yes i know, we're in the month of february.  

i haven't had the time to write a NY post sooner but nonetheless happy new year people!! may the next twelve months brings joy to each and everyone of you

there's so much going on during the first month in 2015. thus i decided to take a hiatus from my usual writing. for a start, i have my final examination to attend to.  next was the minggu gerak kerja for my menggapai kinabalu project and the event itself.  a month well spent i shall say. balik rumah dah 1st of february. how time flies.

only three weeks left for my semester break, i'll do my best to keep updating this forsaken blog. hee

there'll be more posts to come for the next few weeks. trust me. i can't wait to share it with you guys out there about my spectacular adventure to sabah for the second time. 


till then.







No comments:

Post a Comment