Sunday 19 April 2020

Round two lesgo!

Hi hello 

Assalamualaikum

As per the last entry, I've decided to share this other news.

guess what?! I've decided to pursue studying again. to be honest, I am actually surprised by my own decision. it was INSTANT! I've made up my mind in less than a day. 

well, lately I have the lingering feeling of wanting to get back into studying. I've been surveying for the right universities but still hesitated in applying. then, I guess the stars aligned, I finally saw an opportunity for me to further my master's studies. 

Pursuing masters has always been my personal goal. it's just that I don't know when or where it will take place. but the mystery has been revealed. haha. I decided to pursue my studies at the same university, working under the supervision of the same lecturer. again. yep. I did that. 

so we shall see how things will unfold in the next months

I sincerely hope I could learn from my past mistakes, still keep my sanity and judgment intact.

lets hope and pray for the best! 


No comments:

Post a Comment