Saturday 4 April 2020

Quarantine Diaries

hi hello

we meet again

as we all know, the whole world is currently plagued with COVID-19 pandemic. truth be told, things have not been going okay lately. for the past three weeks, all of us are required to stay at home, practice good hygiene and social distancing. who would've thought 2020 would turn out to be like this. we couldn't even drive or socialize freely, joining mass gathering is legally forbidden right now. 

we're facing tough times and this situation would eventually give a negative impact on the overall safety, health, and economic prosperity. there's a looming economic recession coming right up after we sort ourselves out from the pandemic. my heart goes out to those working in the private sector no matter what industry they're in. 

I probably never mention this before, but I'm undergoing a six months internship at Pos Aviation KLIA, which is in the aviation industry. it has always been a dream of mine to be working at the airport. there's something fascinating seeing the aircraft taking and departure and seeing people come and go at the airport. I was finally able to become part of aviation which is so cool. to be specific, the company specialized in ground handling services. I get to see and learn about what happened behind the scene. 

I was really hoping to build a career in the aviation industry, in safety health and environment to be exact, but the timing was not right. the COVID-19 pandemic has affected the industry and company devastatingly. I was quite bummed at first but hey this kind of thing is out of my control. I was in the middle of going through the application process of being

permanent staff. but hey it's totally okay. you're rezeki is out there somewhere

there's other news that I would like to share soon. 

so stay tuned on the upcoming posts 

Goodnight, stay safe and stay at home :)






No comments:

Post a Comment