Sunday 27 November 2011

i'm mcnaughtized...

as you people well informed earlier, i, zafirah jamal am the number one fan of one the world most great romantic novel author which is JUDITH MCNAUGHT.  you know what?! lately, i've been spending my time reading her magnificent yet heavenly novel!! my god, i have to say that she is one talented women...

so here are few sentences from her novel. wait..... haha make sure that you people won't fall head over heels with my CLAYTON WESTMORELAND.  yeahh mine!! hehehehhh...haha, how i wish i could like....slightly marry him. hence, if he do offer me hand in marriage i'd probably say YES!! hahaha, stop it zafirah, you're starting to sound like some novel lunatic...

here they are.....

tadaaaaa....

“If I ever think you are even considering leaving me again, no matter how good you reasons, I'll have you locked in your rooms and the doors barricaded, so help me God." He lifted her foot and began to dry it. 
Her voice shaking, Whitney asked, "Will you stay locked in there with me?" 
He raised her dainty foot to his jaw and tenderly laid his cheek against it, then turned his head and kissed it. "Yes," he whispered. 

-Clayton Westmoreland” 
― Judith McNaughtWhitney, My Love

lagi....

“Biting her lip to stop her chin from quivering, Alexandra raised her eyes to his. "I think," she whispered, trying to smile, "I shall wear the ruby on Queen's Race day, so that when I tie my ribbon on your sleeve—" 

With a groan, Jordan pulled her into his arms. 

"Now that you've said all those other things," she whispered when he finally lifted his lips from hers several minutes later, "do you think you could possibly say 'I love you'? I've been waiting to hear that since you began and—" 

"I love you," he said fiercely. "I love you," he whispered softly, burying his face in her hair. "I love you," he groaned, kissing her lips. "I love you, I love you, I love you…” 
― Judith McNaughtSomething Wonderful

“We all do foolish things when we are in love. Don't we, your grace?” 
― Judith McNaughtWhitney, My Love

Clayton," she said softly, her voice threaded with tears, "when Vanessa asked about my accomplishments tonight, I forgot to mention that I do have one. And it's--it's so splendid that it compensates for my lack of all the others." 
Stephen and Clayton grinned at each other, neither of them hearing the emotion that clogged her voice. "What splendid accomplishments is that, little one?" Clayton asked. 
Her shoulders hunched forward and began to shake. "I made you love me," she whispered brokenly. "Somehow, some way, I actually made you love me.” 
― Judith McNaughtWhitney, My Love

“You will soon discover that in matters of the heart, memories are much kinder than reality” 
― Judith McNaughtWhitney, My Love


haha, sumpah tak menahan, sekali dah baca confirm sangkut
btw, kalau nak pinjam do feel free to visit bilik purple LOT 22576.


with love to,
Clayton Robert Westmoreland(Duke of Claymore)

2 comments: