Sunday 20 May 2018

Ramadan update

Alhamdulillah, 

we have reach the holy and blessed month of Ramadan. 

it is a huge blessing for us to be able to experience it again this year. not everyone can make it through, there were lots of news of people passing before ramadan. we never knew when will it be our last chance...

ramadan arrives at a time when i needed it the most. idk about you guys out there, but for me it brings a sense of peacefulness and relief from life challenges.  it puts me in a very very good state (physically, mentally and spiritually). it makes you forget about all the worries in real life. 

i hope I can truly make use of this month and prioritize on what is important. I truly want to improve myself internally, make a strong relationship and dependency towards the Creator. sometimes, i just couldn't help it but feel a bit lost and distorted with myself. being in a hopeless state and losing faith.  

i believe it is best for me to minimize the distractions (twitter and instagram etc) and really focus on me. i've been wanting to go offline and see how it goes. so this is the best time to do this . I do need to take a break from social media cause man that thing consumes me. when you go online you see false portrayal of life which can be misleading. and also makes you feel bad and jealous and sometime ungrateful with what you've had. 

so let's get rid of unnecessary distractions and strive towards a better version of you :)

that is all for my ramadan update. 

may this ramadan brings you peace and blessings inshaAllah.


No comments:

Post a Comment