Wednesday 18 May 2016

I'm a mess!

ahahahahahah

feel like killing myself for all the procrastination i have done in this semester. bila dah week 12 baru gelabah nak buat hefty writing assignments yang lecturer dah bagi dari week 1. ahahahahah sekarang memang nak gelakkan diri sendiri je. takde mood and idea kan katanya semester ni. sebab itulah semua benda nak tangguh until the very last minute. hadap je lah zafirah. ada dua minggu lagi for you to deal with all this things before your finals strike. omgomgomg. dah lah ada dua hari yang ada dua paper back to back. #ripfinals.

dahlah tak start study langsung lagi for my freaking biology subjects. lol. hmmmm. tak tahu nak cakap apa dah. wait and see je lah bila result keluar nanti.

oh btw, lately i discovered not so new ed sheeran's songs from his 'multiply' album released two years ago. damn it, baru sekarang boleh perasan lagu diaaa. ahahahah

Oh I'm a mess right now
Inside out
Searching for a sweet surrender
But this is not the end
I can't work it out
How going through the motions
Going through us
And oh I've known it for the longest time
And all of my hopes
All of my own words
Are all over written on the signs
But you're on my road
Walking me home



No comments:

Post a Comment