Wednesday 8 October 2014

Irfan's Logic

hello again!!

irfan is my 6 y/o brother. he's well-known for being  charming,whimsical and a pain in the butt to everyone in my family. ecspecially me!! on the other day, he questioned my mom, below are their conversation:


irfan: umi, kalau boleh, umi nak jadi 'umi' ke jadi 'engku'. adik tengok kalau jadi 'umi' kena masak, basuh ikan, lipat baju. tapi kalau jadi 'engku' pun penat jugak. kena bawak kereta jauh jauh.

my mom: *speechless and reactionless jap.


heeeeee, bertuah betul. seriously, for someone who is six y/o, bapak la critical-nya cara dia fikir. i myself have never reach that kind of level. fehhhhh. kids nowadays...

i also wanted to introduce his new pet rabbit. the name has yet to be announced. dulu dulu time kecik pernah gak teringin nak bela rabbit, but since it takes a lot of commitment i gave up on that idea.



say hello to Rabbit!!


 lemme hold ya and make ya feel good Rabbit!


eh eh jangan lari!!


i gotcha now Rabbit!!


ada dua ekor sebenarnya, tapi yang lagi sekor tu hyper sangat so tak dapat la den nak nangkap gambarnya. toodles.


zaf x

No comments:

Post a Comment