Tuesday 29 January 2013

what one ought to do during one's free time...

well, hello there...

it has been a long time since i last wrote.-not the fact that i am to occupied. okay, for a start, regarding "what one ought to do during one's free time". i already started my driving class. it was fun. undeniably fun. i enjoyed it immensely. when you drive a car, truth be told, a powerful feeling crept into you. hehe. it's like i'm-the-king-of-world feeling. get it?? hahah. one of the first impression my driving instructor gave me "are you DUI?"-dasyat kut. lucky me, i'm a fast learner, though my earlier lesson was quite frustrating, i'm improving. vastly. good job girl. 

if i'm lucky enough, i can get my driving license in less than a month...well, that's impressive!

No comments:

Post a Comment