Monday 20 July 2020

Self Question



I'm questioning the decision that I made back in march. is it really what I want? it is worth it? do I have what it takes to go down this path once again? I've experienced it before. it was traumatic to say the least. but somehow after two years, I decided to pursue on it again. tak serik ke zaf?! Dude I don't know, I barely even start, in fact, I haven't officially registered as a student. but the demanding requirement does freaks me out. 

doing masters by research is like on another level. i initially thought that it was not going to be THIS challenging. for a start, writing and developing a proposal itself is so damn challenging. I struggle in arranging my intellectual thoughts properly and clearly. there are new added elements that I'm not familiar with. there are things that i haven't done before, never heard of them till my supervisor mentioned about it. 

maannn, will I survived this... 

I'm scared... 

will i be be able to keep my sanity in tact by the time I completed this research. (if i managed to complete it) 

no one knows zaf

i mean I don't think I've made the wrong choice. but maaaan, i've been questioning myself like a lot 

lagi after my ex boss called last two weeks. There's a position available in the safety department but the thing is i already give my commitment to other things. and I have to keep my word. 

i hope i wont regret this decision.

i hope by the time i finish this research it will all be worth it. the experience would eventually help me become a wiser person. 

Bye, I should start revising my proposal

priorities 

priorities 




No comments:

Post a Comment