Sunday 21 June 2020

Kdrama of the week: Dinner Mate!

Lovely Posters and Stills for the Rom-com MBC Drama Dinner Mate ...

Anneong!

as previously stated, I recently discovered my love for kdrama.these dramas is addicting!! one drama leads to another resulting in a never-ending loop! aha. help! I need to set my priorities right but damn I keep on being distracted with binging drama. 

Right now I'm watching Dinner Mate. it's an ongoing drama which premiers on 25 May. Gosh, I loved it fiercely. It's the kind of drama that charmed me and left my heart flutters every single time. I feel like it could explode with so much joy. I mean both of the lead actors are amazing. their chemistry is off the charts. their love is definitely not the greatest love story of 2020, but it's so relatable. 

they went from being strangers to dinner mate to friends to idk... future partner I hope. The dialogue is on point, the visuals re stunning, and both of the leads are so easy on the eyes. can we talk about how pretty and cute Seo Ji Hye is?! I purposely watch the drama because she is in it.  

Don't get me started with Song Seung Hoon. What kind of sorcery is he using?! He's like 43 y/o but didn't look a day over 35! This middle-aged Korean actor is at his highest peak!! btw, why do all late thirties and forties Korean actor looks fine af. they definitely aged and mature like a fine wine thanks to all the dermatologists and aestheticians. 

Last two weeks I fangirl hard on Lee Jung Jae after watching him act in Chief of Staff. later, I watch like a bunch of movies that he starred in. He is also quite charming and charismatic. but now, my Korean oppa, or should I say ahjussi of the week is Mr. Song Seung Hoon. Why does he have to be so freaking handsome!? This should be illegal! I couldn't help it, I legit blush every time he's on-screen because of his smile... help I'm melting

I would like to end this post with the monologue in episode 14, this particular monologue hits me hard as it reminds me of a familiar feeling I've had on someone not long ago. Gosh, why does it have to be so relatable...

"that's when I realized
that your effort to decieve your heart
come to nothing when you truly like someone"




 

No comments:

Post a Comment