Sunday 31 May 2020

Monthly rant

why did I sign up for this again?!

earlier I've stated my intention to further my master's study. the thing is, with the ongoing CMCO, I struggle in finding a conducive and productive environment to actually do all the required stuff. last month, I've been fasting and keeping myself occupied with eid preparation (read: making a small batch of cookies je pun). 

since I currently stay in my hometown, spending time in my own Sarang (read room) I could not get into reading and writing mood. I was procrastinating and distracting myself from doing the actual work, which totally bad and unforgivable. basically, I've been binging all sorts of anime and k-drama for the last two months! tak sedar diri kann...

what is going on inside my head when I first made my decision to further my studies. is it because of my own goal? is it because my love for the pursuit of knowledge?? or is it because suka-suka?? or is it because of my fear of being unemployed due to the current job market?? 

which one is it zafirah? 

you need to decide!!

I don't want to be the old version myself which fails to give my due commitment. it's not okay to do that. 

and I don't wanna let other people get negatively affected because of my own doing. 
 
working from home is challenging! I really have to admit that. baru nak bust kerja depan laptop, ain't nak masak apa harini, nak kena bust all the house chores. how do people manage to do that huh?



No comments:

Post a Comment