Monday 5 February 2018

A fresh start

Hi Assalamulaikum...

i haven't updated this blog since last July if i'm not mistaken. 

Yikes...

That was a very long time. tbh, i'm not sure what to write in this blog. content creation is not easy peasy lemon squeezy. for the last few months, i've been focusing on my studies and little attention is given towards this blog. 

it was kind of a bummer because i really do miss writing updates and etc. the blog allows me to keep in track with my life and express my feelings and thoughts freely. i am a very very sentimental person and i like to revisit my past experiences and stories - walk down the memory lane kind of thing. so yeah that was the main reason as to why i started the blog in the very first place. i used to write on a physical diary back then, and now thanks to technology, I've have a virtual diary. 

for the next few entries, i will try my best to beat the writer's block and put up some new updates. perhaps on my latest plans after finishing my studies, share my current favourite books and other things. 

so here's for a fresh new start

see you in next post :)

Zaf xx

No comments:

Post a Comment