Monday 19 May 2014

                                                              

Hope when you take that jump
You don't fear the fall
Hope when the water rises
You build a wall


Hope when the crowd screams out
They're screaming your name
Hope if everybody runs
You choose to stay



Hope that you fall in love
And it hurts so bad
The only way you can know
Is give it all you have



And I hope that you don't suffer
But take the pain
Hope when the moment comes
You'll say...



I, I did it all
I, I did it all
I owned every second
That this world could give
I saw so many places
The things that I did
Yeah, with every broken bone

I swear I lived

song : i lived by one republic

hello there!!

it just happened that one republic does have a decent song that i can relate with my mood right now. ahahhh, the forever awesome ryan tedder.*fangirls.  
okay, back to the topic.

Alhamdulillah. i got my result for my foundation studies in pasum. tbh, it was heck of a result. i cried like frustnonggeng punya tahap. yeppp. i am that pathetic. jeeeeeeeeeeeeee. i kinda knew it all along that it would took heck of an effort to even get paras hidung punya result. tapi nak buat macam mana. the deed was done. you've done your best-est. yet, the result was still unsatisfying. there was a vast improvement if it was compared to the previous semester. tapi, still tak cukup. pffffft. bersyukur ah. 

i kinda have a plan if i do achieve my expectation. but since i failed , entahlaaa. rasa macam jatuh di timpa elevator, layang-layang putus tali, the world cave in etc etc. tapi!! yess, tapi. bak kata John Lennon, everything will be okay in the end.  if it's not okay, it's not the end. you will worked this out zaff. one thing is for sure this whole chapter does has it's own silver lining. you'll discover it. sooner or later. yeahhhhh, go spread the positivity girl!!

apa apa pun, always bear in mind that,
"but perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing that is bad for you. and Allah Knows, while you know not" -Al-Baqarah verse 216

toodles, xx


   




No comments:

Post a Comment